THE PICKERING HOCKEY ASSOCIATION PRESENTS
SPRING THAW TOURNAMENT
A / AE / MD
Minor Atom to Minor Midget (A/AE/MD)
Atom-Bantam (Rostered Select)
March 31 2022 - April 3 2022
A/AE/MD Early Bird $1,625
After December 1
A/AE/MD U10-U16 - $1,675
Rostered Select - $1,100
- 4 Game Guarantee
- Player of the Game awards
- Coaches Gifts
- Championship banner and trophy
- Out of town teams (1.5+ hours) will not play until Friday
Please note this tournament fills up very fast
A TEAMS - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
AE TEAMS - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
MD TEAMS - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
ROSTERED SELECT TEAMS - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
OMHA Permit #9925
Tournament schedule will be released 5-7 days prior to tournament start date.
Teams are ACCEPTED into the tournament based on the date of registration provided that (i) the entry fee cheque is received within ten (10) days of online registration at the address below; and (ii) the division is not full. If your cheque is received after 10 days from the date of registration, you team will be ACCEPTED based on availability at the time the cheque is received. It is the responsibility of the team to ensure they have registered in the correct age group and division.
Mail cheque to: Pickering Hockey Association, P.O. Box 87, Pickering, ON L1V 2R2
E-Transfers Now Accepted: E-transfers can be sent to [email protected]
E-Transfer payments must include Tournament Name/Team Name/Division in the message.
For information contact:
Tournament Chairperson- Click Here
Hotel Information - Click Here
PHA TOURNAMENTS - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Covid Refund Policy
- Should our tournament be cancelled due to COVID-19 related measures taken by federal, provincial, or municipal governments, public health units, Hockey Canada, the OHF and/or the OMHA, the Pickering Hockey Association will offer a full refund of fees paid (less credit card processing fees incurred; these fees can be avoided by sending payment via e-transfer or cheque).
- Should an individual team withdraw due to COVID-19, the Pickering Hockey Association will offer a full refund of fees paid (less credit card processing fees incurred; these fees can be avoided by sending payment via e-transfer or cheque). A letter indicating the team’s withdrawal will need to be presented from the team’s association President.
- All refunds will be issued by cheque and made payable to the team/association who provided payment. Please allow 4-6 weeks for the refund to arrive.
- Cancellations/withdrawals made by the team, outside of the COVID-19 policy above, are subject to a $200 admin fee. NO refunds will be issued within 35 days prior to the tournament start date. All refunds will be issued by cheque and made payable to the team/association who provided payment. Please allow 4-6 weeks for the refund to arrive.