PICKERING HOCKEY ASSOCATION 2021-2022 TRYOUTS
TRYOUT REGISTRATION AND TRYOUT PASSPORT
1. IMPORTANT - Players must register for tryouts.
2. Read the information below and click on the "Click Here To Register" link at the bottom of this page.
3. Complete your PHA Tryout Registration Form and click "Submit"
4. You will be redirected to a payment page to pay for your $55.00 Tryout Passport
5. If you choose to pay for each tryout at the door, submit your form and do not move forward with the tryout passport payment (ensure you have selected "Pay at the Door" on your tryout registration form).
6. You will receive an email confirmation after your tryout form is submitted (this will include your PTN, located at the bottom of your confirmation email).
7. You will receive an invoice for your tryout passport payment via email.
Tryout passports are a one-time purchase of $55 or pay $30 at the door per tryout. Tryout Passports allow you to attend all tryouts, or until you are released at a particular level.
Refunds – Tryout passports are a final purchase and there are no refunds.
Due to Hockey Canada insurance guidelines, players must be registered for tryouts before attending their first tryout.
After completing your Tryout Registration form and purchasing your tryout passport your confirmation email will include your PTN#. This is located at the bottom of the confirmation email. The PTN# will remain the same throughout the tryouts. Please do not lose this number.
How to Locate My PTN # Click Here
Tryouts for the 2021-22 season will follow the timeframe below:
AAA - start September 10th
AA - start September 17th
A/AE/MD - start September 24th
Exact tryout dates and times are still to be determined and will be posted in the coming weeks.
Click Here for OHF Tryout rules and regulations for releases and PTS forms.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR TRYOUTS AND PURCHASE A TRYOUT PASSPORT
CLICK HERE FOR THE 2021-2022 PHA TRYOUT SCHEDULE